Former President and 2024 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump continues to see strong support in the polls; he’s hit 54% GOP support in Iowa, according to a poll by Civiqs/Iowa State University.
Here’s how the survey’s results break down:
- 12% say they support Nikki Haley, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N.
- 6% say they favor entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy.
- 3% say they back former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
- 2% say they support South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott, who has suspended his run for the GOP presidential nomination.
- No other person polled at least 2%.
The poll, conducted Nov. 10-15, surveyed 432 likely Republican caucus attendees. The margin of error is plus or minus 5.9 percentage points.